Effective Stress Relief
The treatments at the Raj are very effective for Stress Relief and for treating Stress Burnout. In just a few days time, our guests will be able to gain deep rest and relaxation, helping them to recover and recharge, and prepares them to handle stress better when returning to day-to-day life.
Stress is known to fuel chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke, immune disorders, and even cancer. Stress has a negative effect on judgement, decision-making, alertness, creativity, and emotional balance, causing increased aggressiveness and conflict-proneness.
For effective Stress Relief, The Raj offers:
- A health evaluation and follow-up with an experienced Ayurveda Health Consultant.
- Time-tested rejuvenation therapies to remove the damaging effects of stress and fatigue. These treatments also help strengthen the body's healing mechanisms and immune system.
- Individualized recommendations for diet as well as daily and seasonal routines.
As part of the In-Residence program, guests receive the option to learn Transcendental Meditation®, which is an effective technique for Stress Relief. Once learned, TM can be practiced for the rest of one's life, so the benefits may be enjoyed long after departing The Raj. The National Institute of Health has repeatedly sponsored research on TM. This research has proven that Transcendental Meditation is an effective means for stress reduction and prevention.
Signs of impending stress burnout:
· Fatigue and low energy level
· Decreased concentration and memory capacity
· Poor sleep quality, not waking up refreshed
· Anxiety, restlessness and difficulty relaxing
· Low motiviation at work, boredom, and feeling depressed
The more of these signs you recognize in yourself, the more likely you are to be suffering from stress burnout.
Stress develops gradually and insidiously because the body accumulates varying degrees of stress over time, some of which are barely noticeable. The earlier it's diagnosed the easier it is to cure. Therefore, it's important to recognize the early signs of stress burnout, and to act before the overload of stress becomes severe. In a chronic state of stress, the body will begin to show the following physical signs of stress overload:
- Teeth grinding
- Digestive problems
- Gastritis – gastric or duodenal ulcers
- Psychosomatic illnesses (psychological/emotional problems which manifest themselves physically)
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
*Due to individual genetic differences, not all signs may be pronounced
Stress burnout is a serious matter that is addressed and treated with excellent care and attention at The Raj Health Center. Please call the number below to find out more about what we have to offer and how our treatments can help you recover from stress and stress burnout.