Join certified TM® teachers for a 6-night/5-day transformational experience. During your 5-day program at The Raj, you’ll master this simple, effortless mental technique and learn everything you need to know to easily incorporate it into your routine at home. When you are not in class, find out about your unique mind/body type and how to best support balanced health with an Ayurvedic Wellness Consultation with Pulse Assessment. Enjoy luxurious Ayurveda Day Spa treatments. Our Learn TM week provides a relaxing meditation retreat in a supportive and quiet environment, far from the distractions of day-to-day demands.
- 6 nights single accommodation
- Continental breakfast
- Ayurveda Wellness Consultation
- Daily Yoga class
- Evening lecture series
- The Raj Ayurveda DVD library
- Instruction in the TM technique
Tuition includes all instruction in the TM technique at The Raj, plus lifetime continuation and support for TM from any TM teacher in the US. Your TM teachers will arrange for you to enjoy continued follow-up with the TM teachers in your area.
Price: starting at $1822
- Organic vegetarian spa meals
- Day Spa treatments
The TM technique is a simple, natural, effortless technique, practiced 20 minutes twice each day, while sitting comfortably with the eyes closed. The TM technique allows your active mind to easily settle inward, through quieter levels of thought, until you experience the most silent and peaceful level of your own awareness — pure consciousness.
Things you should know about TM:
- Absolutely effortless — It’s so easy and enjoyable that anyone can do it — even children with ADHD. This makes it very different from other techniques. No concentrating. No control of the mind. No monitoring of thoughts (mindfulness). No trying to “empty the mind.”.
- Unique — Other meditations may claim to be the same or similar to the TM technique. In fact, they are very different — and there is no evidence they provide the same benefits.
- Evidence-based — Hundreds of published research studies on the TM technique have documented major benefits for stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.
- Lowers Blood Pressure — According to the American Heart Association (AHA), The TM technique is the only meditation technique proven by controlled research to effectively reduce high blood pressure. AHA research shows that this lowers the risk of heart disease (by up to 48%) and is associated with substantially reduced rates of death, heart attack and stroke.
- Lowers Risk of Heart Disease The National Institutes of Health has funded over $26 million in research on the TM technique for prevention of heart disease. The TM technique has also been found to reduce the three major risk factors for heart disease: high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes
- Established — Over six million people have learned the TM technique and experienced its benefits — people of all ages, cultures, religions, and walks of life.
- Nothing to believe in — The TM technique is not a religion, philosophy, or lifestyle. No belief or expectation is needed for it to be effective.