The pressures of executive life can be intense and health problems caused by unremitting stress can be severe. Stress is known to fuel chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke, immune disorders and even cancer. Stress can also have a debilitating effect on decision-making, alertness, risk taking and other factors that have an impact on leadership ability.
For those who understand that balanced health is an integral part of leadership effectiveness, The Raj offers an Executive Wellness Program. The program features:
- Health evaluation and follow-up with an Ayurveda Health Consultant.
- Rejuvenation therapies to remove the damaging effects of stress and fatigue. These treatments also help strengthen the body's healing mechanisms and immune system.
- Five-day personal instruction in the Transcendental Meditation® technique to reduce reactivity to stress and lower risk factors for stroke and heart disease.
- Light exercise routines.
- Individualized recommendations for diet as well as daily and seasonal routines.
- One-on-one coaching to design a personalized take-home program for maintaining optimal health.
7 days/8 nights Executive Health program with a single room.